Zen Mama's teaching blog

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Blog links now online

Hey there, Mousekeeters! Although I haven't yet gotten a chance to read & comment my way through all of your baby-blogs, I've added a "blogroll" that links to your sites. (A "blogroll" is a list of blogs that one regularly reads: on my blog Hoarded Ordinaries, my blogroll is very long and is divided into sections.) On this blog, my blogroll is titled "A cast of thousands..." and is located on the right side of the screen, in a column of information called a sidebar. (I've also added sidebar links to Blackboard as well as to my webpage & blog.) Note that I've setup the links in my teaching blogroll so they are arranged randomly each time you access this site: this way no one is always first, last, or in the middle of the list. (Hey, life might not be fair, but I try to be.)

I hope this helps you surf your classmates' new blogs: I think you'll find that posting to your own blog & commenting on others' blogs is oddly addictive. It's kind of like starring in your own reality TV show: this is your chance to show the online world what the "Real World" around your neck of the woods is really like.

But, enough blog-talk. It's a beautiful Saturday morning, so I should be doing something other than sitting in front of my laptop. Anyone planning to go to Art in the Park along the Ashuelot River today? If so, maybe you'll see me & my digital camera there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home